And so that's just what I did last Wednesday while waiting for Alex to finish his swimming class. Sweet moments in the Vallée de Chevreuse.
My Friday sweet links are a just few things that have inspired me this week!
- On owning a dog, for my Francophone readers: Sacrée boule de poils
- 8 Secrets To a Perfect Burger. If you love grilling burgers, you do not want to miss this post!
- For my Mexican cuisine aficionados, a recipe for Aguas Frescas, how Chou makes a French style torta and the cutest Guacamole recipe I've ever seen!
- Mother's Day is celebrated on the 26th here in France. Last minute ideas for my France residing readers here, here and here!
- I want to make these as aprons for my girls (and mysel!): reversible spring pinafores.
-The Paris Busy Bee