- Melissa Dalton-Bradford, author of Global Mom: A Memoir, is giving away one of her books right here on my blog. Get more details here: Giveaway. I'll be announcing the winner in a review of her book at the end of the week, so you've still got time if you'd like to enter to win!
- Have you heard of the Mormon Women Project? I am so honored to be one of the thousands of LDS women featured on their blog. You can read my interview here where I talk about Loving Through Language.
- And while I'm at it, for those of you who haven't seen our family video: Language of Love, we filmed this a few years ago and show you a bit of our family life in France.
- Can't get enough of me? (Just kidding, I promise!) My darling friend Iris also interviewed me here: Maria. Go check out her cute blog, it's chockful of great ideas!
- And now, an exciting new discovery for all those mommies aspiring to raise French-English bilingual children: Littlebilingues. A website due out mid-September! Follow the link and like the Facebook page to be informed of the upcoming première!
-The Paris Busy Bee!