Hello folks! It's chilly here in the Paris area and feeling just like fall almost like winter (boo hoo!), but this photo of my daughter from this summer cheers me right up! I've got a few sweet links I've been meaning to share with you and it's Friday, so here they are!
- Have you ever wondered which languages are most difficult to learn? This Language Difficulty Ranking ranks 60 languages into 5 separate categories from the English speaker point of view.
- Do you love carrot cake? I find myself craving it these blustery autumn days. If you love baking with your children, you wont want to miss this recipe. Oh, yeah! It's in French and English!
- Have you ever wondered what a week's worth of groceries looks like for people around the world? Wonder no more! Peter Menzel photographer.
- Oh! A huge thank you for all who voted, some daily! I was voted in at #12 of the Top 25 European Moms! Merci!
- I started a yoga class 3 weeks ago and I am smitten and so is my daughter Gabriela who begs for me to show her poses! I want to buy this poster for her: Yoga poster for kids.
Enjoy your weekend!
-The Paris Busy Bee